There is Always a Story Behind Stephen Baldwin Tattoos
Stephen Baldwin tattoos are fun, playful, thoughtful and interesting.
While he is known as being the youngest brother of the fabulous four Baldwins, there are a few interesting things about him that you may not know like he worked in a pizza parlor as a teenager and he met his wife, Kennya, while on a New York subway.
He admitted in his 20s that he had a drug and alcohol problem which is the inspiration behind a few of the Stephen Baldwin tattoos.
Being a former Calvin Klein model (as was his brother Billy) he only wears CK boxer shorts and he enjoys cream peanut butter with jelly on fresh white bread.
Ah, an appreciation for the simpler things, another trait that caused a few Stephen Baldwin tattoos.
This could also be a reason why Stephen’s tattoos all look very rough. While most Hollywood celebrities flaunt perfectly outlined and well-shaded pieces from only the top artists, his have a pure and raw look to them which possibly adds to his charm.
1. HM – One of the most well known Stephen Baldwin tattoos is the HM he wears on the front of his left shoulder which stands for Hannah Montana. Stephen made a deal with the famous Miley Cyrus that if he got the HM tattoo, she would have him on the show, which would impress his daughters Allaia and Hailey Rhode.
2. Kennya – The next of the Stephen Baldwin tattoos is the one he wears for his wife at the top of his left shoulder. It is roses with a banner running through it with the name Kennya in it. Stephen and his wife have been through a lot over the years, especially after falling millions of dollars in debt and having the bank foreclose on their house.
3. Daddy – On Stephen’s left bicep is the simple word “Daddy” written in quotation marks for his two beautiful girls.
4. Believe – The word Believe is written on the back of is neck which is believed to have been inspired by his addiction.
5. Sobriety – One of the most meaningful Stephen Baldwin tattoos is the symbol to represent his sobriety on the right part of his upper back. Stephen has been clean for more than 20 years now.
6. Tiger – On Stephen’s left upper back he wears a tiger. Could this be his lunar sign?
7. Chinese Symbols – There is a Chinese symbol for master on his right forearm on the inner area with the symbol for servant on his left inner forearm.
8. Cross – One of the more recent Stephen Baldwin tattoos is the cross/dagger tattoo on his right forearm. This could be the result of his new religious born-again Christian lifestyle that he is living.
9. Allaia – One of the best kept secrets in the collection of Stephen Baldwin tattoos is the name of his daughter Allaia on his lower back.