Olivia Wilde Tattoos
It is quite interesting that there is so much hype and interest over Olivia Wilde tattoos considering that they are pretty much close to nonexistent. Olivia is a newcomer who exploded on the scene in the early 2000s playing a few television and film parts. She is most well known for playing in The O.C., and for her more recent role as Dr. Remy Hadley on House.
In addition to these television roles, she’s also played in Alpha Dog, The Girl Next Door, Turistas and she was a key model in 2004 for Abercrombie & Fitch. Still, no Olivia Wilde tattoos were reported. In 2009, she was even voted as number one on Maxim Magazine’s top 100 Hottest Women list. In 2003, she was married on a school bus to Tao Ruspoli who is an Italian-American documentary filmmaker and son to a prince. The couple only had two people to witness their wedding and they chose this bizarre location because they couldn’t get any privacy elsewhere.
The only real piece on the short list of Olivia Wilde tattoos is one she wears on her lower back that no one has really seen. Olivia was a Wilde child who shaved off her hair in the seventh grade and had piercings by the time she turned 11. At the age of 13, she started (and ended) her list of Olivia Wilde tattoos with a small piece on her lower back that is rumored to be the name of her boyfriend at the time. Young love is truly something special! It is interesting that of all the photos she’s taken, there are no clear pictures of it. However, she says it’s there so it certainly must be.
There have been so many torn emotions and comments over the recent release of photos of the butterfly that was supposedly added to the list of Olivia Wilde tattoos. She wears a very colorful and quite large butterfly tattoo on her right bicep. Many fans felt it was tacky but sources suggest this oversized whimsical creature is a fake that she was wearing for a show.
Despite the fact that the list of Olivia Wilde tattoos is a bit disappointing, there are a lot of reasons to love her! She was recently voted the Sexiest Vegetarian for 2010 by PETA however, it should be noted that she is a vegan. She also supports the Environmental Media Association to help GREEN the television and film industry.
Olivia is a part of the Power Up Gambia campaign to provide medical clinics in West Africa with desperately needed solar panels and she is Co-executive Director for Artists for Peace and Justice to focus on education in Haiti. There may not be many Olivia Wilde tattoos to enjoy but there sure are a lot of reasons to become a fan. For more see Celebrity Tattoos.
The Simplicity of Sara Spraker Tattoos
Yes, if you can get past those hypnotizing good looks, you will find that there are actually a few Sara Spraker tattoos to speak of. Whether you’ve seen this brunette beauty on the cover of Maxim or Italian Glamour, she is not afraid to express herself and she is certainly not one to attempt to hide her tattoos which is admirable. Then again, she’s so lightly dressed in most photos that they would be pretty difficult to hide.
Sara Spraker Tattoos
• Butterfly Tattoo – First on the list of Sara Spraker tattoos is a gorgeous black butterfly in her bikini area. This is actually a really popular location for females to wear a winged tattoo. Butterflies act as a portal of energy to the wearer and they represent positive change and transformation which is why so many ladies of all ages can relate to them. Spraker’s butterfly is perfectly sized and positioned for her small frame to add to her beauty, not distract from it.
• Tribal Tattoo – There is a tribal piece on her lower back that is simple yet bold and strong. At first glance, it may appear to be a plain meaningless outline but if you really examine the tattoo it looks to be a heart with almost branches or wings extending from the sides. Perhaps a second set of wings for this mysterious model?
• Strength – Next on the list of Sara Spraker tattoos is a symbol that represents strength on the back of her neck. This seems to be a popular and typical piece with females in their twenties but it still looks great on her.
• Bracelet – One of the most popular Sara Spraker tattoos is the black bracelet on the top of her right wrist. It is a stunning piece. Simple, elegant and a definite eye-catcher. This is a tattoo that is seen in nearly every photo of her and has certainly become a bit of a trademark for her to set her apart from all the other models.
• S – Spraker wears an S written in Old English on the inside of her left wrist. Obviously this stands for either Sara or Spraker. Not very original but a nice choice in lettering. This could be looked at a symbol of self-love because not many people will tattoo a tribute piece to themselves on their own body.
• Flowers – Although they aren’t seen very often in many photos, Sara Sprater tattoos do consist of flowers on the top of her foot. People wear flowers for many different reasons. Some people choose specific flowers based on the meaning that is attached to them while others wear them simply for their delicate beauty. For more see Celebrity Tattoos.
• Rose – The last of the Sara Spraker tattoos is a stemmed rose on her ankle. Traditionally the rose is a symbol of love but because hers is attached to a stem, it can also represent personal growth.