The Elegant Display of Naya Rivera Tattoos
There has been a sudden elevation in interest regarding Naya Rivera tattoos since she seems to be on everyone’s Best Dressed list at red carpet events. When Naya arrived at the 2010 Emmy Awards in a stunning Simin dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Le Vian ring and Avakian earrings, it was as if she was making her debut for the first time.
While it wasn’t her first red carpet event, this is definitely the one that made the world take notice. Of course, her true fans loved that a few of the Naya Rivera tattoos were proudly on display.
Born January 12th, 1987, this American singer and actress is primarily known for playing Santana Lopez, a popular cheerleader on Glee. She was raised in California and by eight months old, she already had a talent agent and was modeling for Kmart.
Between 1992 and 2002, long before Naya Rivera tattoos were in existence, she had roles in Family Matters, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Baywatch, House Blend, Smart Guy, The Master of Disguise, Even Stevens, The Bernie Mac Show, CSI: Miami and 8 Simple Rules.
However, it wasn’t until 2009 when she was cast as a vicious and cold-hearted cheerleader in Glee that she became a household name. In fact, her popularity and flawless looks even earned her position number 61 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
Naya Rivera Tattoos
While no one seems to know any of the real reasons behind the individuals pieces in the collection of Naya Rivera tattoos, it is fair to say that they are cute and fit her. None are extravagant, large, bold or attention worthy but they all do compliment her appearance and personality.
• Peace Sign – First on the list of Naya Rivers tattoos is the tiniest peace sign you will ever see, located on the inside of her left ankle. Although it is almost non-existent, it is placed in such an area that it is easy to notice because she always wears great shoes that grab your attention.
• Fighter – On the inside of her right wrist is where you’ll find the word Fighter, written extremely small. Of course, this is in direct contrast to her peace sign so perhaps she is trying to say that she is both a lover and a fighter.
• Shooting Star – The right foot of this actress houses more ink in the collection of Naya Rivera tattoos. There is a colorful shooting star there that might represent her success and fame or it could symbolize a new chapter in her life.
• Bow – Naya wears a beautiful, feminine bow on the back of her neck. This is the tattoo that really stood out on the red carpet with her hair done in an up-do. The ink was the perfect accessory to the gown that had a bow of its own.
• Cross – Last on the list of Naya Rivera tattoos is a gorgeous cross on her lower back. There is some detailed line work, making it a very elegant piece in a location that could have easily came off as being trashy.