What’s Not to Love About Adam Levine Tattoos?
If the collection of Adam Levine tattoos doesn’t make you become a fan, his unbelievable good looks and hypnotizing voice certainly will.
This American guitarist, singer and songwriter is the front man for Maroon 5, a pop rock band that has been loved for their unique sound for more than a decade.
Many Adam Levine tattoos are directly inspired by his music career that started long before Maroon 5 was ever created.
Levine’s first band, Kara’s Flowers actually produced four albums but after the last one in 1997 was such a disappointment, the band split up.
Hear the Best of Adam Levine
Adam Levine Tattoos
• 222 – The 222 on his forearm represents the number on the door of the very first studio that Maroon 5 ever recorded in.
• Paw Print – One of the favorite Adam Levine tattoos by animal lovers is the paw print on the back of his right shoulder that says Frankie Girl underneath it. Frankie just happens to be his beautiful Golden Retriever.
• Script – There is a tattoo written in either Hindi or Sanskrit on the left side of his chest that has been hard to get a photo of but it is
believed to say Maroon 5 tapas which means meditation.
• Los Angeles – Next on the list of Adam Levine tattoos are the words Los Angeles written in cursive on his upper right bicep, close to his shoulder. Levine was born in this city and is simply showing tribute to his hometown.
• X – On the side of Levine’s left bicep is a large X, the Roman numeral representing the number 10. He got this tattoo as recognition of the 10 year anniversary that Maroon 5 had been together.
• Guitar – Many fans will say that their favorite piece on the list of Adam Levine tattoos is the guitar on the underpart of his left forearm. It is detailed and perfectly placed so when he holds the microphone, everyone can see it.
• Dove and Cherry Blossoms – On Levine’s left shoulder is a really gorgeous piece full of doves and cherry blossoms that he had done after the tragic events of 9/11 as a remembrance of all the lives that were lost.
• Shark – Next on the list of Adam Levine tattoos is a shark on his ribcage that has something to do with a nickname but interestingly, sharks are one of his biggest fears.
• Others – There is another new piece in the collection of Adam Levine tattoos on the right side of his chest that is not yet revealed. There are photos that offer a little hint but as of yet, there is no confirmation as to what is actually there. There is also rumor of a new back piece that hasn’t been revealed yet either.